Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show 2017 with Discovery
The UK’s biggest and best classic motoring celebration returns to Birmingham’s NEC this November and Lancaster Insurance is delighted to continue their support as headline sponsor of the show for the 5th consecutive year.
The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, takes place on Friday 10th to Sunday 12th November and as the grand ‘season finale’, this one is not to be missed. The halls at the NEC play home to over 2,500 stunning classic cars and motorbikes, along with 250 car & bike clubs, the UK’s largest indoor Autojumble and 650 specialist exhibitors, traders and dealers across the weekend. Catering for all classic car fans, there is something for everyone.
Amongst all of this you will also find a fantastic array of features including;
- The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition where 24 carefully selected rare and unusual cars will be on display for you to vote for your favourite
- The Discovery Live Stage will be hosted by brand new Wheeler Dealer duo, Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead, and will be jam packed with everything from special guests and live restorations, to car parades and competitions
- Meguiar’s Club Showcase displays the best of the best from the UK Classic Car club scene
- Silverstone Auctions is set to break their record sale at last year shows with a fantastic array of classics and automobilia for sale, including our very own finished #ClassicRumble cars
- Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience operated by HERO Events allows you to get behind the wheel of a truly iconic car at the show as either a passenger or, if you’re feeling brave enough, a driver
- The Live Restoration Theatre is the longest running feature of the show and offers you the opportunity to learn from the specialised team from Leeds City College
- Dream Rides with Sporting Bears gives you the chance to jump into and experience some of the most spectacular cars in the world and all you have to do is donate charity
*10% saving is based on On the Door ticket prices and is already applied. Calls cost 13 ppm plus standard network charges. Ticket prices include a free show guide with the value of £7.50. Advance tickets are available until midnight Thursday 9th November 2017. After that date, tickets will only be available at the show. All bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.60. Please be aware, the above code does not equate to a discounted rate and is solely for marketing purposes. Full T&Cs can be found online at www.necclassicmotorshow.com/