Get an online quote
Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show 2018Read reviews
The UK’s biggest and best classic motoring celebration returns to Birmingham’s NEC this November and Lancaster Insurance is delighted to continue their support as headline sponsor of the show for the 6th consecutive year.
The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, takes place on Friday 9th to Sunday 11th November and as the grand ‘season finale’, this one is not to be missed. As well as being the UK’s biggest and best classic motor show, this year the show has been crowned the WORLD’S largest gathering of classic vehicle clubs with 300 getting together under one roof.
Across the weekend, the halls fill up with over 2,500 stunning classic cars and motorbikes , the UK’s largest indoor Autojumble and 650 specialist exhibitors, traders and dealer. Catering for all classic car fans, there is something for everyone.
Amongst all of this you will also find a fantastic array of features including;
- The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition where 24 carefully selected rare and unusual cars will be on display for you to vote for your favorite
- The Discovery Live Stage, hosted by Wheeler Dealer duo, Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead, will be jam packed with everything from special guests and live restorations, to car parades and competitions
- Meguiar’s Club Showcase displays the best of the best from the UK Classic Car club scene
- Silverstone Auctions will have over 130 lots going under the hammer
- The Live Restoration Theatre is the longest running feature of the show and offers you the opportunity to learn from the specialised team of Gilbert-Michaelson
- Dream Rides with Sporting Bears gives you the chance to jump into and experience some of the most spectacular cars in the world and all you have to do is donate charity
So what are you waiting for?
Book your tickets today and save over 10%* at www.necclassicmotorshow.com or by calling 0871 230 1088 Quote CMS18LANW
Why not take a look back at the 2017 Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show?
Click on the video below to view all the fun from the 2017 Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery.
*10% saving is based on On the Door ticket prices and is already applied to the prices shown on the website. The code stated above does not equate to a discount and is solely for marketing purposes only. Calls cost 13 ppm plus standard network charges. Ticket prices include a free show guide with the value of £7.50. Advance tickets are available until midnight Thursday 8th November 2018. After that date, tickets will only be available at the show and at full price. All bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95. Full T&Cs can be found online at www.necclassicmotorshow.com/