Terms and Conditions to win a VIP weekend at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show 2018
- This competition is run by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England (No. 02982445) with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
- The Classic Motor Show (“the Event”) is sponsored by us and organised by Clarion Events Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England with company number 00454826 and whose registered office is at Bedford House, Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW (“Clarion Events”).
- The competition is open to all residents of the United-Kingdom aged 18 or over except the Promoter’s and Clarion Events’ employees, their relatives, agents organising or promoting the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Lancaster Insurance’s competition to win a VIP weekend to the annual Classic Motor Show sponsored by Lancaster Insurance and the following benefits (“Prize”) which will take place this year at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham (“Venue”) from 9th to 11th November 2018. Dates and Venue are subject to availability, change and substitution at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Prize includes the following benefits: (i) 2 free day tickets (one pair) to the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show on Saturday 10th November 2018 (“Tickets”) (ii) One overnight’s stay (two people sharing a double room) on Saturday 10th November 2018 at the Genting Hotel, NEC Birmingham. https://www.gentinghotel.co.uk/rooms#Standard-Room(iii) Dinner in the hotel (total value of up to £90 - no drinks included) (iv) FREE VIP parking during the show (v) The winners will be able to go behind the scenes and meet in person TV motoring celebrities Wheeler Dealers’ Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead for photos and autographs, subject to availability.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the competition, you and your guest agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The competition will open from 10.00am (GMT) on Tuesday 17th July 2018 (“Opening Time”) and will close on 12.00pm (GMT) on Tuesday 28th August 2018 (“Closing Time). If you enter either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time your entry will not be accepted. The competition will be hosted on http://www.lancasterinsurance.co.uk/. To enter the competition, simply fill in the data capture form on the website and then submit the form. A question will also need to be answered correctly – “How many halls will be open at this years’ Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show?” No other method of entry will be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per person. If more than one entry is received per person only the first entry will be accepted.
- After the registration period has closed, one entrant will be randomly selected (“Winner”) and the Winner will be notified by email or phone no later than 5pm Thursday 30thAugust 2018 and the Tickets will be available to pick up from the Box Office at the NEC on Saturday 10thNovember 2018. To accept the Prize the Winner must:
- Respond to us by email or phone detailing acceptance of the Prize; and
- Expressly consent for Clarion Events Limited to arrange the Prize.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within 5 working days of the Winner being notified by phone or e-mail or declined, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize at the e-mail address provided or any failure by the Winner and their guest to take advantage of the Prize or attend the Event for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
- Prize will be valid for the duration of the annual Classic Motor Show 2018.
- Prizes are non exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the competition. The Winner and their guest agree and procure not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner and their guest sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses which aren’t stated in clause 5. Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions. By accepting the Prize the Winner and their guest also accept and agree to be bound by the Event’s Terms and Conditions, which can be found at the following link: http://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions
- The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and Winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees to: (i) take part in any post-competition publicity if required and it is a condition of entry that the Winner and their guest agree to their identity being notified or otherwise published to other entrants as well as to the Promoter and any of the employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format of the Promoter. Publicity shall mean but will not be limited to the Winner and their guest’s name, photograph, video, voice recording; and (ii) comply with the terms and conditions of the Venue, Clarion Events or ticket agent, as applicable.
- By entering the competition, you and the Winner’s guest consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this competition and for marketing purposes but such personal data will not be shared with third parties. The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions ; and
(ii) disqualify any entrant who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) exclude ticket holders from the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show if the Event’s terms and conditions are breached in any way - for the Event’s terms and conditions see http://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions and
(iv) suspend, cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(v) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Details of the Winners’ name can be obtained by checking the Lancaster Insurance website which can be found at www.lancasterinsurance.co.uk
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for: a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 19 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, their named guest or of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the Prize and/or use or attendance at the Venue and any acts or omissions by Clarion Events or ticket agents.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- The competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For Terms and Conditions click here