T&Cs: Win a weekend for two at Wroxall Abbey
1. This competition is run by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England (No. 02982445) with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United-Kingdom aged 18 or over except the Promoter’s employees, their relatives, agents organising or promoting the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
3. These terms and conditions apply to the Lancaster Insurance’s competition to win a weekend for two at Wroxall Abbey and the following benefits (“Prize”). Dates and Venue are subject to availability, change and substitution at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. The Prize includes the following benefits:
(i) A weekend break for two at Wroxall Abbey; and
(ii) One overnight’s stay (two people sharing either a twin or double room) at Wroxhall Abbey; and
(iii) Dinner in the hotel (total value of up to £90 - no drinks included).
5. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the competition, you and your guest agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
6. The competition will open from 10.00am (GMT) on Friday 11th November 2016 (“Opening Time”) and will close on 17.30pm (GMT) on Sunday 13th November 2016 (“Closing Time”). If you enter either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time your entry will not be accepted. To enter the competition entrants will need to fill out a Lancaster Insurance data capture (“Form”) and guess the agreed valuation of the five cars on our stand, adding the valuation to the Form . No other method of entry will be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per person. If more than one entry is received per person only the first entry will be accepted.
7. In the event there are two or more entries guessing correctly, an additional draw will be made. Lancaster Insurance accepts no responsibility for entries submitted incorrectly or delayed, that do not comply with the terms and conditions.
8. After the registration period has closed one entrant will be selected (“Winner”) and the Winner will be notified by email later than Monday 14th November 2016. To accept the Prize the Winner must respond to us by email detailing acceptance of the Prize.
9. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within 5 working days of the Winner being notified by e-mail or declined, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize at the e-mail address provided or any failure by the Winner and their guest to take advantage of the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
9. Prize will be valid for 12 months from date of acceptance.
10. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the competition. The Winner and their guest agree and procure not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner and their guest sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses which aren’t stated in clause 4.
12. The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and Winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
13. The Winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees to: (i) take part in any post-competition publicity if required and it is a condition of entry that the Winner and their guest agree to their identity being notified or otherwise published to other entrants as well as to the Promoter and any of the employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format of the Promoter. Publicity shall mean but will not be limited to the Winner and their guest’s name, photograph, video, voice recording;
14. By entering the competition, you and the Winner’s guest consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this competition and for marketing purposes but such personal data will not be shared with third parties. The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to: (i) amend these terms and conditions ; and (ii)disqualify any entrant who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and (iii) suspend, cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and (iv)substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
17. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
18. Details of the Winners’ name can be obtained by checking the Lancaster Insurance website which can be found at www.lancasterinsurance.co.uk
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for: a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. Subject to clause 19 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, their named guest or of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the Prize and/or use or attendance at the Venue and any acts or omissions by Clarion Events or ticket agents.
21. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
22. The competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For Terms and Conditions click here