T&Cs: Win a year's subscription to MG Enthusiasts magazine
Terms and Conditions
Win a year's subscription to MG Enthusiasts magazine (“Prize Draw”)
1. This Prize Draw is run by Insurance Factory Limited trading as Lancaster Insurance Services (company number 02982445), with their registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB (the “Promoter”).
2. These terms and conditions apply to the Prize Draw to win a year’s free subscription to MG Enthusiast’s magazine (“Prize”).
3. To enter this Prize Draw, participants can either;
a) complete a data capture form for the renewal of classic car insurance at the Promoter’s stand at the “Brooklands MG Era” show at Brooklands Motor Museum on the 10th April 2016. Such entries will only be valid upon completion and submission of the data capture form. This involves entering your name, contact details, the make and model of your classic car, whether you are already insured by the Promoter, the expiry date of your insurance and confirmation as to whether you wish to be contacted by the Promoter for marketing purposes; or
b) call the Promoter to purchase or renew a classic car insurance policy between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. On delivery from the Promoter of a new quote or completion of a renewal of a classic car insurance policy, the Promoter will confirm to an entrant whether they would like to be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants must be at least 17 years old to be eligible for the Prize. All entrants must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
5. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to this Prize Draw. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail, where applicable.
6. The Prize Draw will open on the 10th April 2016 (“Opening Date”) and will close on the 31st August 2016 (“Closing Date”). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per person. If more than one entry is received per person, only the first entry will be accepted.
7. One winner will be selected at random on the 1st September 2016 (“Winner”). The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part in this Prize Draw and the Winner is final. No correspondence relating to the Prize Draw will be entered into.
8. The Winner of the Prize will be notified after the Prize Draw by telephone. The Winner must confirm acceptance to the Promoter and confirm that they are happy with the Promoter sending the Winner’s details to Kelsey Media Limited (company number 05822990, with its registered office at Cudham Tithe Barn Berrys Hill, Berrys Green, Westerham, Kent, TN16 3AG) in order to accept the Prize. If the Prize is unclaimed within 72 hours of the Winner being notified or declined by the Winner, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed, forfeited or unaccepted and an alternative Winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery or delay of the Prize being supplied by Kelsey Media Limited or any failure by a winner to take advantage of the Prize or redeem the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided.
9. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any part of the Prize that is lost, stolen or damaged. The Prize given to the Winner is a gift and the Promoter accepts no liability for any elements of the Prize that are faulty or are not fit for purpose.
10. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell, duplicate or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner sells, offers to sell, duplicate or uses the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions; and
(ii) disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend, amend or cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice; and/or
(iv) substitute the Prize any element of the Prize or amend the value of the Prize without providing any prior notice.
12. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw. The Promoter will confirm the winner’s consent before the Promoter, its’ affiliates and partners publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph in any format including but not limited to:
a) on the Promoter’s website, newsletter and marketing email communications
b) on social media sites including but not limited to Twitter and Facebook; and
c) to other entrants as well as The Promoter and its affiliates’ employees, officers, clients and prospective clients.
13. The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude The Promoter’s liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Subject to clause 14 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or disappointment or any losses sustained in connection with the Prize and any acts or omissions by The Promoter’ agents or third parties.
16. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
17. This Competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us: email@example.com.
For Terms and Conditions click here