Free magazine terms and conditions
Free Classic Cars, Practical Classics or Land Rover Owner Magazine
- This offer is run by Lancaster Insurance Services a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB (“Promoter”). The offer is administered by Bauer Consumer Media Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 1394141 whose registered office is at 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough PE1 2RF (“Bauer Media”).
- The offer is open to all residents of the United-Kingdom aged 18 or over except Bauer Media employees and employees of the Promoter and their affiliated companies, their relatives, agents organising or promoting the offer. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- These terms and conditions apply to the offer to win a free copy of either the Classic Cars, Practical Cars or Land Rover Owner magazine, all are publications owned and operated by Bauer Media (“Offer”).
- To take advantage of this Offer you will need to sign up to receive the Lancaster Insurance Services e-newsletter found on this website. Then provide the following details when prompted:
i. your title, first name and surname;
ii. your email address;
iii. your car insurance renewal date
When you have registered to receive the newsletter you will receive an automatic email detailing the unique telephone number and promotional code which you need to quote to redeem the Offer.
- By taking advantage of the Offer, you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail, where applicable. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude anyone taking advantage of the Offer who do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Offer is valid from 19th May 2015 until the earliest of 1,000 entries received or 31st December 2015.
- If you register either before the opening time or after the closing time specified above your entry will not be accepted.
- Lines are open to call Bauer Media Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am to 6pm. Calls are free from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other providers may vary. After quoting the promotional code you will have the option of choosing either the Classic Cars, Practical Classics or Land Rover Owner magazine. Following your selection you will receive your chosen magazine in the post within 6 weeks.
- The Offer is subject to availability, once 1,000 copies of the magazine have been issued the Offer will no longer be available. Bauer Media and the Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Offer at the address provided, it is your responsibility to inform Bauer Media of any change to your contact details.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Bauer Media, shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with using the Offer.
- We may also use the data we collect from you to contact you at a later date to inform you of any of our products which we feel you may be interested in – you may ask us to remove you from any mailing list that we keep for marketing purposes. We will comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to:
i. amend these Terms;
ii. disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Terms or has acted fraudulently in any way;
iii. suspend or cancel the Offer, at any time and without providing any prior notice if we deem it necessary in our reasonable opinion or if circumstances arising outside our control make such action necessary; and
iv. substitute the Offer in the event that circumstances beyond our control mean that the Offer cannot be provided to the Winner.
- Bauer Media, the Promoter, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/ or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged or recorded.
- If any part of these Terms is found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable then the relevant provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.