Tuesday October 31, 2017
That’s right, 2,500 cars will be filling the halls of the NEC at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, and while we would love to tell you about all of them now, that would just ruin the surprise.
So we have picked out a few of our favourites we think you should definitely visit while at the show;
- We are celebrating car clubs on our very own stand with cars from our own car club family including the 1,000,000th Morris Minor ever produced and a stunning 1925 Bentley Supersports.
- The Mercedes-Benz club is finishing off their line up off with the AMG-modified S-Class that, for many years, was owned by ex-Beatle George Harrison
- The #ClassicRumble reaches its grand finale as Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead bring their projects for auction on Saturday 11th November – Mike’s Ford Escort XR3i restoration versus Ant’s scratch built Alfa Romeo inspired single-seater. Don’t miss it!
- One of the contestants in the Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership is a 1936 Chevrolet Half Ton Pick Up which is definitely worth a look – and proves all classics don’t have to be pretty.
- Panther Car Club will pay tribute to family films with the Deville from 101 Dalmatians, the Pink Kallista from the Pink Panther, and the very rare Solo with Napoleon Solo star of The Man from Uncle.
- Eric Morecombe’s Jensen, the Only Fools and Horses’ Reliant, Jimmy Tarbuck’s Volvo P1800, and Chris Evans’ Ferrari, now owned by Sir Chris Hoy – just a few of the celebrity cars on sale via Silverstone Auctions.
- Wheeler Dealers Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead will both show their own cars that are a hundred years apart in age and technology – Mike’s 1917 Ford Model T will be on the Discovery Live Stage with Ant’s 2017 Electric powered GT sports car.
Keep your eyes peeled for these while roaming the halls over the weekend along with the other 1,000s of stunning, unique and extra special cars that will be on display. And be sure to tell us your favourite!
Visit the website HERE for all the latest show news!