Top Trumps Golden Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is run by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England (No. 02982445) with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the Lancaster Insurance’s Golden Ticket promotion to win a prize (“Prize”), where value of the prize is £450. The prize includes a pair of day tickets to the Goodwood Revival Festival, one night’s stay for two and a meal for two with drinks.
3. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the promotion, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
4. The promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. We may ask you to provide proof of identity and eligibility.
5. The promotion will open from 9.00am (GMT) on Friday 8th November 2019 (“Opening Time”) and will close on 31st July 2020. If you enter either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time your entry will not be accepted.
To enter the promotion, you will need to redeem a Lancaster Insurance Top Trumps Special Edition pack. Five Top Trumps packs will include a ‘Golden Ticket’. If the pack you purchase contains a golden ticket you will be considered a winner of the prize.
Maximum 1 prize per person. If more than one entry is received per person only the first entry will be accepted.
6. Winners must make themselves known to a member of Lancaster Insurance staff. To claim their prizes winners must either;
• Introducing themselves to a Lancaster member of staff at the event who will record your contact details for further communication about the prize.
• Emailing Lancaster with contact details along with confirmation of the unique code listed on your golden ticket.
7. Prizes must be claimed by 31st July 2020. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize at the e-mail address provided or any failure by the Winner and their guest to take advantage of the Prize or attend the Event for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the promotion, only the cost of purchasing the Top Trumps packs. The Winner and their guest (if applicable to prize) agree and procure not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner and their guest sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses unless otherwise specified.
10. The Winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees to:
(i) take part in any post-promotion publicity if required and it is a condition of entry that the Winner and their guest agree to their identity being notified or otherwise published to other entrants as well as to the Promoter and any of the employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format of the Promoter. Publicity shall mean but will not be limited to the Winner and their guest’s name, photograph, video, voice recording; and
(ii) comply with any additional terms and conditions of the prize. Any additional terms and conditions will be highlighted upon claiming the prize.
11. By entering the promotion, you and the Winner’s guest consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this promotion and for marketing purposes but such personal data will not be shared with third parties. The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) amend these terms and conditions, except where the amendment would disadvantage entrants under the original terms and conditions; and
(ii) disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way
(iii) exclude winners if any addition terms and conditions relating to the prize are breached in any way
(iv) suspend, cancel the promotion, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(v) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
14. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
15. Details of the Winners names can be obtained by contacting Lancaster Insurance To do so, please email Lancaster Insurance at email@example.com with the subject line ‘Who won?’. Details of the Winners names may be obtained by contacting Lancaster Insurance, if the winners agree to their name being published.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
17. Subject to clause 16 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, their named guest or of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
18. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
19. The promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.