Lancaster and Practical Classics are looking for our next Bright Young Spark!
Are you, or do you know someone age 16-25 who...
- Is aspiring to work in classic car maintenance or restoration
- Is actively involved in a classic car club
- Creates online or social content all about classic cars
- Writes articles relating to classic cars
- Is involved in classic car photography
- Reads all the classic car magazines
- Or, just simply loves classic cars!
If this sounds like you or, if you know someone who ticks one or all of the above criteria, we want to hear from you!
From September through to February 2024, we will select 6 finalists, who will each win:
- £250 to go towards tools (or other supplies related to the classic car industry if applicable)
- Two tickets to the Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show in March 2024
- An exclusive feature in the Lancaster Insurance Services newsletter and on our website and social channels, all about them and their love of classic cars
- The six finalists will be featured in forthcoming issues of Practical Classics Magazine
At the Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show in March 2024, we will be announcing our overall winner, who will win a 'Classic Car Industry Taster’ experience week including a training opportunity with Heritage Skills, and a day with the Practical Classics editorial team.
"Yes I found it great. I like the idea that there is support for young enthusiasts in what can be seen as a 'dying trade'. It was nice to meet up with others my age who share a passion in the upkeep of historic vehicles." - Harvey Annable, Finalist
How do I nominate?
All you need to do is use the form below to provide us with a few details - this will be about you if you are nominating yourself, or if you're nominating someone else please provide details about who you are nominating.