- BMW was founded in 1916 and is currently headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Is among the renowned “German Big 3” luxury car makers alongside Mercedes-Benz and Audi. They are the three biggest selling luxury car makers in the world.
- The first car produced was the BMW Dixi, way back in 1928.
- In June 2012, BMW were listed as the #1 most reputable company in the world by Forbes.
BMW Insurance with Lancaster
Since we began back in 1984, Lancaster has been arranging classic car insurance and has become one of the leading brokers in the UK.
With many of our policies being BMW’s, we have built the knowledge and experience to offer competitive quotes.
We work hard with car clubs and reputable insurers in the UK to provide benefits and discounts for our customers.
We appreciate that the quote price is important we try our best to reduce this for you.
Here is a list of the benefits you may be entitled to:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Free European Cover
- Agreed Valuation
- Club Member Discounts
How do I get a BMW Insurance quote from Lancaster?
There are a variety of ways to do this. You can get an online quote by clicking the “Buy Online” button on the right of this page.
You will then be asked to fill out your personal details, car information and additional drivers.
Don’t forget to select your preferred excess amount and the level of cover you require; third party, fire and theft or fully comprehensive.
If you would prefer to speak to us you can call us direct on 01480 484826.
We will be happy to take you through the policy details and provide you with a quote.
Alternatively you can fill out a “Quick Quote” form and one of our operators will give you a call back at a more convenient time.
Which BMW models can we cover?
There are a wide variety of BMW’s on the road and we put a lot of effort into catering for as many as possible.
Here is a list of the most popular BMW models that we can provide an insurance quote for:
- BMW 325
- BMW 318
- BMW 320
- BMW 316
- BMW Z3
- BMW 635
- BMW 525
- BMW 520