- The first Mini came off the production line in 1959 and was the brain-child of Sir Alec Issigonis, the designer of the Morris Minor.
- The Mini Cooper S was a joint venture between Sir Alec and his friend John Cooper, and has a rich racing heritage that can be traced back to Group 2 rallying in the 1960's.
- BMW bought the Rover Group in 1994, which included the 'Mini' brand and introduced a brand new Mini to the world in 2001.
- Over the years there have been many famous models of Mini such as the Cooper, Cooper S, Mini Moke & ERA Turbo.
Why get a Mini Insurance quote from Lancaster Insurance?
Lancaster Insurance Services has been arranging Mini Insurance for over twenty years.
We search our carefully selected panel of leading insurers to arrange for you a great deal on your insurance.
The knowledge and experience we have gained over the past two decades enables us to arrange insurance for members of the Mini Owners Club, which is individually tailored to meet your needs.
Compare our prices to see why so many National Mini Owners Club members choose Lancaster Insurance. Policy benefits may include*:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Free European Cover
- Agreed Valuation
- Club Member Discounts
How easy is it to get a Mini car insurance quote from Lancaster?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply complete the online form with your personal details, plus all the information you know about the vehicle, such as estimated value annual mileage, what you will using the car for, details of any accidents and convictions within the last five years.
If you have the registration number to hand be sure to input it, if not you can fill in the make and model of your car.
You can also choose whether you wish to insure your car for fully comprehensive or third party, fire and theft cover.
You can then customise your quote further by amending your voluntary excess and if you prefer to pay monthly or annually for your Mini vehicle.
You also have the quick quote option and one of our operators will call you back at a convenient time for you and take your details and get the best price for you.
Alternatively, you can call us direct and we will be happy to take your call and discuss the options with you.
What Mini models does Lancaster insure?
We can insure a huge range of different Mini car models due to our knowledge and experience we have gained through insuring classic cars over the years.
Some of the most popular models include the following:
- Mini Clubman
- Mini Cooper Mk1
- Mini Cooper Mk2
- Mini Countryman
- Mini Cooper S
- Mini Moke