Get an online quote
Rolls-Royce InsuranceRead reviews
- Rolls-Royce was founded in 1906
- In 1911 Rolls-Royce displayed, for the first time, what is widely regarded as the most inconic and recognisable bonnet emblem ever made, the 'Spirit of Ecstasy' or 'Flying Lady'.
- Rolls-Royce bought out Bentley Motors in 1931
- Over the last 100 years Rolls-Royce has built a reputation as being makers of some of the worlds most prestigious automobiles, such as the Phantom, Silver Wrath, Silver Cloud and Silver Shadow.
- Not content with fine motor cars, Rolls-Royce also created one of the greatest ever Aero Engines, the Merlin, which were fitted to iconic planes such as the Hurricane, Spitfire, P51 Mustang and most famously, The Lancaster Bomber.
Why get a Rolls-Royce Insurance quote from Lancaster Insurance?
As the leading classic car insurer in the UK, we have been arranging Rolls-Royce insurance for 30 years and counting. With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, we can insure a huge array of models and tailor your policy to your individual needs. This will only take a few minutes and we have lots of benefits available for our customers including:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Free European Cover
- Agreed Valuation
- Club Member Discounts
How easy is it to get a Rolls-Royce car insurance quote from Lancaster?
It couldn’t be more trouble-free. Simply complete the online form with your personal details, plus all the information you know about your Rolls-Royce, such as estimated value annual mileage, what you will using the car for, details of any accidents and convictions within the last five years. If you have the registration number to hand be sure to input it, if not you can fill in the make and model of your car.
You can also choose whether you wish to insure your car for fully comprehensive or third party, fire and theft cover. You can then customise your quote further by amending your voluntary excess and if you prefer to pay monthly or annually.
You also have the option of requesting a quick quote and one of our operators will call you back at a convenient time for you and take your details and get the best price for you. Alternatively, you can call us direct on 01480 484826 and we will be happy to take your call.
What Rolls-Royce models does Lancaster cover?
We can insure a huge range of different Rolls-Royce car models due to our knowledge and experience we have gained through insuring classic cars over the years. Some of the most popular Rolls-Royce models include the following:
- Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn
- Rolls-Royce Phantom IV
- Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
- Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VI
- Rolls-Royce Corniche I–V
- Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit