Toyota InsuranceRead reviews
- Toyota Motor Corporation was founded in Japan 1937.
- Toyota’s founder, Kiichiro Toyoda, created the company on the back of his father’s company, Toyota Industries.
- Toyota’s first passenger car, the Toyota AA, was actually produced a year before the company was founded under Toyota Industries.
- Toyota has created many iconic cars over the years such as the stunning Toyota 2000GT that appeared in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice, the Toyota Celica and the Toyota Supra. Perhaps the finest achievement to date was the introduction of the Toyota Prius in 1997, as the world's first mass-produced hybrid car.
Why get your Toyota Insurance with Lancaster?
Being one of the leading classic car insurance brokers in the UK since 1984, Lancaster knows how important insurance is for its customers and their cars. Toyota cars have a true classic feel about them, especially given their popularity and heritage. That is why we tailor your policy to you and your vehicle, giving you peace of mind and plenty of options available.
We have strong relationships with the car clubs and some of the biggest insurers in the UK and this allows us to offer benefits and discounts. Here are a few benefits you could be entitled to if you take out a policy with Lancaster:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Agreed Valuation
- Free European Cover
- Club Member Discounts
How can I get a Toyota Insurance quote from Lancaster?
If you wish to get a quote from Lancaster for your Toyota, this is very simple. You can get an online quote by clicking the “Buy Online” button on the right. This will take you to our quoting portal; just follow the steps and enter all of your information. Don’t forget to select your preferred excess amount as well as your level of policy, whether that’s third party, fire and theft or fully comprehensive.
If you would prefer to call us direct, you can contact us on 01480 484826 and we will be happy to go through your quote with you. Alternatively you can fill out our “Quick Quote” form and one of our operators will give you a call back at a more convenient time.
Which Toyota models can we cover?
With Toyota being such a popular manufacturer, there are many different models that we need to be able to cover. That’s why we try to cater for as many as possible. Here is a list of the most popular Toyota models we can offer a policy for:
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota MR2
- Toyota Celica
- Toyota Supra
- Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Avensis
- Toyota Starlet