- Triumph was founded back in the 19th Century in 1885, but only became the Triumph Motor Company in 1930.
- Triumph’s first car was the Triumph 10/20. This was produced and released between 1923-1925.
- In 1939 the Triumph Motor Company went in to receivership and was purchased by the Standard Motor Company in 1944 - hence the name 'Standard-Triumph'.
- Triumph has also produced other models such as the Triumph Spitfire, Triumph Herald, Triumph TR6 and the most recent model, the Triumph Acclaim.
Why get a Triumph Insurance quote from Lancaster Insurance?
As the leading classic car insurer in the UK, we have been arranging triumph insurance for 30 years.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, we can insure a huge array of models and tailor your policy to you.
This will only take a few minutes and we have plenty of benefits which you may be entitled to including:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Free European Cover
- Agreed Valuation
- Club Member Discounts
How easy is it to get a Triumph insurance quote from Lancaster Insurance?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply complete the online form with your personal details, plus all the information you know about the vehicle, such as estimated value annual mileage, what you will using the car for, details of any accidents and convictions within the last five years.
If you have the registration number to hand be sure to input it, if not you can fill in the make and model of your car.
You can also choose whether you wish to insure your car for fully comprehensive car insurance or third party, fire and theft.
You can then customise your quote further by amending your voluntary excess and if you prefer to pay monthly or annually.
You also have the option of requesting a quick quote and one of our operators will call you back at a convenient time and take your details and get a price for you.
Alternatively, you can call us direct and we will be happy to take your call.
What models do we cover?
We can insure a huge range of different Triumph models due to our knowledge and experience we have gained through insuring classic cars.
Some of the most popular models include the following:
- Triumph Dolomite
- Triumph Herald
- Triumph GT6
- Triumph Spitfire
- Triumph Stag
- Triumph TR4
- Triumph Vitesse