- Volvo were first founded in 1927 in Gottenburg, Sweden
- The first mass produced Volvo available to the public was the Volvo PV444 which catapulted it to success in America
- Volvo have long been inventors in vehicle safety having invented the modern 'Three-Point Safety Belt'. In addition they developed the first rear-facing child seat, Side Impact Protection System and Side Air Bags.
- Volve has also produced famous models such as the Volvo Amazon, Volvo P1800 and the Volvo 850 T5 Estate.
Why get a Volvo Insurance quote from Lancaster?
As the leading classic car insurer in the UK, we have been arranging Volvo car insurance for 30 years and counting.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, we can insure a huge array of models and tailor your policy to your individual needs.
This will only take a few minutes and we have lots of benefits available for our customers including:
- Limited Mileage Discounts
- Free European Cover
- Agreed Valuation
- Club Member Discounts
How easy is it to get a Volvo car insurance quote from Lancaster?
This is a very simple process. Simply complete the form online with your personal information, plus all the details you know about the vehicle, like estimated value, annual miles you will drive, what you will using the car for, details of any accidents and convictions within the last five years.
If you have the car registration number available be sure to input it, if not you can complete the make and model of your car.
You can choose whether you wish to insure your car for fully comprehensive or third party, fire and theft.
You can then customise your quote further by amending your voluntary excess and if you prefer to pay monthly instalments or annually.
You also have the option of requesting a quick quote and one of our customer service operators will call you back at a convenient time for you and take your details and get the best price for you.
Alternatively, you can call us directly on 01480 484826 and we will be happy to take your call.
What Volvo car models does Lancaster cover?
We can insure a huge range of different Volvo car models due to our knowledge and experience we have gained through insuring thousands of classic cars over the years.
Some of the most popular models include the following:
- Volvo 140 (Volvo 142, Volvo 144, Volvo 145)
- Volvo 164
- Volvo 240 (Volvo 242, 244, 245)
- Volvo 260 (Volvo 262C, 264, 265)
- Volvo 340 (Volvo 343, 345)
- Volvo 360
- Volvo 440/460
- Volvo 480
- Volvo 740
- Volvo 760
- Volvo 780
- Volvo 850
- Volvo 940
- Volvo 960