Classics Monthly Offer
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is run by Lancaster Insurance (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Lancaster Insurance is a trading name of Insurance Factory Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales Number 02982445. Registered office: 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB.
- This offer is open to UK subscribers only when paying by direct debt.
- To claim the offer you must complete the entry form to receive a quote with Lancaster Insurance, you will then receive a link to redeem the offer with Kesley Publishing. Any contract you enter into for Classics Monthly will be between you and Kesley Publishing and you can view their full terms and conditions at shop.kelsey.co.uk/terms.
- The offer will open from 00.01am (GMT) on 12th September 2022 (“Opening Time”) and close at 23.59 (GMT) on 31st December 2023(“Closing Time”).
- Any personal data collected will only be used for the purpose of administering the offer and to contact you to provide a quote in accordance with the Data Protection Terms found at the bottom of this page.
- The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
- i) amend these terms and conditions; and
- ii) disqualify any applicants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
iii) suspend, cancel the offer, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
11. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability, or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
12. The offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Data Protection Terms
- Who is Processing Your Personal Data
Lancaster Insurance is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Lancaster Insurance; is part of the Markerstudy Insurance Group of companies (“the Promoter”).
- Use of Personal Data
Your personal information will be collected and processed by us and where applicable, our service providers and suppliers, for the purposes of:-
- administering the offer.
- contacting you to offer you a quote for your insurance.
You may also be asked if you want to receive marketing communications from us when you complete the form. If you choose to do so, we will also use your personal information for marketing purposes (see our Privacy Notice for more details). You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- Storage and Retention of Personal Data
- Acceptance of Data Protection Terms
By entering the form, you acknowledge that any personal information provided by you will be processed as set out in the Data Protection Terms above and in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which sets out full details of how we process personal data and how you can exercise your rights as a data subject.