WIN a VIP Taxy Ride in a Lancaster Bomber, RRP £520!
Would you like to be inside a Lancaster bomber with all four Merlins running, taxying down the runway? So would we!
We are giving away the chance for one lucky person to win a VIP day experience with a taxy ride in a Lancaster bomber, and you can take a guest to watch the experience.
Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre is the only place in Europe you’ll be able to participate in this once in a lifetime experience.
Details of the VIP day include:
- The day starts at 9.30am with a briefing from either your pilot or/and a crew member and the day's co-ordinator.
- There are multiple tail down taxy runs on VIP days.
- The riders in the VIP party are divided into groups allowing you to ride on one taxy run and watch any others at close quarters.
- Guests will enjoy a taxy ride in a variety of positions inside i.e. rear turret, middle turret, radio operator's seat, radar position, the back door and bomb aimer's position.
- Morning coffee, afternoon tea and cake are also included on these days.
- There is a lunch prepared especially for VIP guests.
- During the day you will have plenty of time to chat to the crew and ask any technical questions.
- You will also be able to explore the aircraft and have a good look around experiencing the sights and smells of a WWII bomber.
- All guests have the opportunity to sit in/visit each position throughout the aircraft whilst the aircraft is static and have the tour of the Lancaster bomber with the chance to sit in the pilot's seat.
You will also be able to bring a guest for the whole day, including a look inside the Lancaster and the tour. Unfortunately, your guest will not be able to partake in the taxy ride.
Full details will be provided to the winner.
Available Benefits at a Glance:
- Free EU cover up to 90 days
- Salvage retention
- Car Club Member Discounts Available
- Greenlaning & Off Road cover
- Community First Response*
- Choice of repairer
- Limit Mileage Discounts Available
- 24 Hour Claims Helpline
- UK Based Call Centre
*(available upon referral)