Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show 2019 with Discovery
The UK’s biggest and best classic motoring celebration returns to Birmingham’s NEC this November and Lancaster Insurance is delighted to continue their support as headline sponsor of the show for the 7th consecutive year.
The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, takes place on Friday 8th to Sunday 10th November and as the grand ‘season finale’, this one is not to be missed. As well as being the UK’s biggest and best classic motor show, this year the show has been crowned the WORLD’S largest gathering of classic vehicle clubs with 300 getting together under one roof.
Across the weekend, the halls fill up with over 2,500 stunning classic cars and motorbikes, the UK’s largest indoor Autojumble and 650 specialist exhibitors, traders and dealers. Catering for all classic car fans, there truly is something for everyone.
Amongst all of this you will also find a fantastic array of features including:
- The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition where 24 carefully selected rare and unusual cars will be on display for you to vote for your favourite
- The Discovery Live Stage, will be jam packed with everything from special guests and live restorations, to car parades and competitions
- Meguiar’s Club Showcase displays the best of the best from the UK Classic Car club scene
- Silverstone Auctions will have lots going under the hammer
- The Live Restoration Theatre is the longest running feature of the show and offers you the opportunity to learn from the specialised team of Gilbert-Michaelson
- Dream Rides with Sporting Bears gives you the chance to jump into and experience some of the most spectacular cars in the world and all you have to do is donate charity
Why not take a look back at the 2018 Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show?
Click on the video below to view all the fun from the 2018 Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery.