Q2 23 Win a weekend away, experience & membership
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is run by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales Number 02982445. Registered office: 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB.
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except the Promoter’s employees and Markerstudy Group employees, their relatives, and, agents organising or promoting the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition to win:
Win a Deluxe Package!
The “competition” is subject to availability, change and substitution at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- To be in with a chance of winning, you must visit: lancasterinsurance.co.uk/competitions/ and complete the form
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The competition will open from 9:00am (GMT) 1st April 2023 (“Opening Time”) and closes at 23:59 (GMT) ON 30th June 2023 (“Closing Time”). If you enter the competition, either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time your entry will not be accepted.
- The "winner" will be selected at random after the Closing Time from all eligible entries and announced by the email address or phone number they entered with.
- Any personal data collected will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Terms found at the bottom of this page.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. To accept the prize, the winner must confirm via email or phone when Lancaster Insurance services contact them to let them know that they have won.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within the specified timeframe of the Winner being notified, or if it is declined, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize at the e-mail address provided and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact details.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available. There is no entry fee payable to take part in the competition.
- The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and Winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Winner agrees to Take part in any post-competition publicity if required and it is a condition of entry that the Winner agrees to their identity being notified or otherwise published to other entrants as well as to the Promoter and any of the employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format of the Promoter. Publicity shall mean but will not be limited to the Winner’s name, photograph, video, voice recording.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
- i) amend these terms and conditions; and
- ii) disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
iii) suspend, cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
- iv) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Details of the Winners’ name can be obtained by checking the Lancaster Insurance Services social media pages or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, or of property, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the Prize and/or use.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- The competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Data Protection Terms
- Who is Processing Your Personal Data
Lancaster Insurance Services a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Lancaster Insurance Services; is part of the Markerstudy Insurance Group of companies (“the Promoter”).
- Use of Personal Data
Your personal information will be collected and processed by us and where applicable, our service providers and suppliers, for the purposes of:-
- administering and fulfilling the Competition. This includes contacting you to verify your identity and notifying you when you win.
(2) contacting you to offer you a quote for your insurance.
You may also be asked if you want to receive marketing communications from us when you enter a Competition. If you choose to do so, we will also use your personal information for marketing purposes (see our Privacy Notice for more details). You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- Storage and Retention of Personal Data
- Consent to Use of Winner’s Personal Data for Promotional Purposes
If you are the winner, we may wish to post competition stories or images relating to your win, including your picture or video, in the following:
- Social Media posts (such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Marketing Material for Insurance Factory Limited brands, namely Lancaster Insurance e.g. on our social media accounts, e-newsletters and websites.
If you are the winner, you will be contacted separately following conclusion of the Competition at which point you will be given more information about the promotional stories we wish to post and your written consent will be sought.
- Acceptance of Data Protection Terms
By entering the Competition, you acknowledge that any personal information provided by you in connection with the Competition will be processed as set out in the Data Protection Terms above and in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which sets out full details of how we process personal data and how you can exercise your rights as a data subject.