Lancaster Insurance Services Terms and Conditions Competition To
Win a Meguiar’s Brilliant Solutions Car Care Kit (“Competition”)
- The Competition is run by Lancaster Insurance Services, a trading name of the Insurance Factory Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB (“Lancaster Insurance”).
- These terms and conditions apply tothe Lancaster Insurance’s Competition to win a Meguiar’s Brilliant Solutions Car Care Kit worth £40 (“Prize”).
- To enter this Competition Twitter users (“You”) must do the following:
- Tweet from your own Twitter profile using the hashtag “#ClassicCarHour”.
- During the duration of the competition.
No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry to this Competition. By entering into this Competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail, where applicable.
- The Competition is open to all residents of the United-Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over except for Lancaster Insurance’s employees and any employees of Lancaster Insurance affiliates or anyone organising or promoting this Competition. Lancaster Insurancereserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and at their sole discretion, to exclude any entrants or winners who do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition will open on Thursday 7th July 2016 at 8pm (“Opening Date/Time”) and will close on Thursday 7th July 2016 at 9pm (“Closing Date/Time”). Any entries received before the Opening Date/Time or after the Closing Date/Time will not be accepted. If more than one entry is received per Twitter profile over the course of the Competition period only the first entry will be accepted.
- After the Closing Date/Time one participant (“Winner”) will be selected at random by Lancaster Insurance’s on 7th July 2016 after 9pm usingwww.random.org (“Prize Draw”). Lancaster Insurance decision as to entrants taking part in this Competition and Winner is final.
- The Winner of the Prize will be notified no later than 72 hours after the Prize Draw. The Winner will be notified on Twitter by Lancaster Insurance. To accept the Prize, the Winner must have Followed Lancaster Insurance’s Twitter page for the duration of the Competition and must respond to Lancaster Insurance direct message on twitter detailing their address and any other details requested by Lancaster Insurance. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s Following of the Lancaster Insurance Twitter page, acceptance of the Prize and the Winner’s provision of a postal address in the same message.
- The Prize will be delivered to the postal address the Winner provided when notified. If the Prize is unclaimed or declined within 7 days of the Winner being notified, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and an alternative Winner may be chosen at Lancaster Insurance sole discretion. Lancaster Insurance shall not be held responsible for non-delivery or delay of the Prize at the postal address provided or any failure by the Winner to take advantage of the Prize or redeem the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided. Lancaster Insurance accepts no responsibility for incorrect or delayed entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions. Lancaster Insurance will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Prize is fulfilled within 28 days of the Closing Date/Time of the Competition.
- Lancaster Insurance cannot accept liability for Prizes which are lost, stolen or damaged.
- The Prize is non exchangeable, non transferable and no cash alternative is available.The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner sells, offers to sell or uses the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
- Lancaster Insurance reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
- amend these terms and conditions ; and
- disqualify any entrant who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
- suspend, cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice; and
- substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- Lancaster Insurance cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any device, server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any entry not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Details of the Winners’ name can be obtained by checking the Lancaster Insurance’s Twitter page which can be found at https://twitter.com/Lancaster_Ins
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name being published:
- on social medial sites including but not limited to Twitter and Facebook and ;
- to other entrants as well as Lancaster Insurance and its affiliates’ employees, officers, clients and prospective clients in any format.
Publicity shall mean but shall not be limited to the Winner’s name. Lancaster Insurance will confirm your consent via a direct message before publishing.
- Lancaster Insurance agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Lancaster Insurance liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 17 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Lancaster Insurance shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or any losses to persons, the Winner or of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize and any acts or omissions by Lancaster Insurance’s agents.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- This Competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any questions in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.