Whether you’ve embarked on a full on restoration or you’re coming around to the idea of mending your motor whilst keeping it off the road, or simply keeping a vehicle SORN and in storage to protect your investment - whatever your reason to keep your vehicle laid up, Lancaster Insurance Services can arrange specialist insurance cover for Accidental Damage, Fire and Theft.
We understand that there’s an array of reasons you may want to keep your vehicle off the road whilst also keeping it properly insured.
Cover arranged by Lancaster will protect your vehicle, its parts and accessories whilst it’s laid up.
So, whether a rogue toolbox falling from a shelf bashes your bonnet, or if you find that your engine bay has become a retreat for rodents, a laid up Policy arranged by Lancaster will offer you peace of mind in even the most unanticipated of situations.
How to purchase...
Speak to a member of our specialist classic car team today! Call 01480 484826 or use the 'Quick Quote' form above and we'll call you back.
Policy benefits can include*
- Most classics and some modern vehicles can qualify for Laid Up cover as long as it’s garaged, parked on your drive or stored in a secure building
- Cover for Accidental Damage
- Fire and Theft Cover should the worst happen
- Agreed Valuation may be available (for vehicles 15+ years)
- Minimum policyholder age to qualify is 20
- Premiums which reflect the fact you’re not driving
Tailoring your cover…
We also offer a selection of optional extra products to further enhance the cover given by your Laid Up Policy.
Although the website may offer you all of our optional extra products, the only ones you might ever need with a Laid Up Policy are:
- Agreed Valuation - guaranteeing the insured value of your vehicle for just £18.00
- Key Cover – providing up to £1,500 cover for any keys you own for just £19.95
- Gadget Cover – protection from accidental damage, theft and loss from £49.95
*Policy features, benefits and discounts offered may vary between insurance schemes or cover selected and are subject to underwriting criteria.