BUY YOUR LANCASTER TOP TRUMPS PACK TODAY!
Test your classic car knowledge while learning interesting facts and statistics about 30 carefully selected classic cars with the Lancaster Insurance special edition Top Trumps!
Including classics such as the Citroen 2CV6 which was designed to carry farmers across ploughed fields to the beautiful and rare Ferrari 250 GTO with a value of £40+ million.
Featuring the Golden Ticket promotion
Will you have a golden ticket in your pack?
Five lucky winners will win:
- Two tickets to the Goodwood Revival event.
- If this year’s event is cancelled we will provide tickets to the 2021 Goodwood Revival event.
- Overnight stay for two.
- Meal for two.
To read full Terms and Conditions surrounding the Golden Ticket Promotion, please click here.
£25 off your vehicle insurance
When you buy a pack of Top Trumps, you will find an exclusive discount code inside your pack, offering you £25 off your vehicle insurance policy.
To redeem this offer, all you need to do is either of the following:
The discounted price will be displayed after entering the promotional code on the Lancaster Insurance’s website.
This Offer is exclusive to individuals who redeem a Lancaster Insurance Top Trumps Special Edition pack. The Offer applies to new and renewing customers of Lancaster Insurance and cannot be applied retrospectively after cover has been incepted.
When taking advantage of the Offer, £25 will be deducted from the total annual premium of your insurance policy with Lancaster Insurance.
The discount code is valid for a period of one year from 8th November 2019.
To read full Terms and Conditions surrounding this offer, please click here.
How to play
Any number of people can play.
- Shuffle and deal the 30 classic car cards face down.
- Hold your cards face up so you can see the top card only.
- The player to the dealer's left starts.
- Read out a stat from the top card (e.g. BHP 110). The other players then read out the some stat.
- If you have the best value, you win that round. Take all the top cards, including your own, and put them at the bottom of your deck.
- It's your turn to choose a stat from the next card.
- If two or more cards share the best value, or data is not available, then all the cards are placed in the middle and you read out the same stat from your next card. The winner al this round takes the cards in the middle as well.
- The person with all the cards at the end wins the game!
If you need to finish a game quickly, you can play the "discard rule", which means any losing card is simply removed from the game. The last person left with cards in their hand, wins.
Value category source: Octane Classic Car Price Guide 2019 based on car in excellent condition.