Monday September 30, 2019
This month’s accolade goes to The Jaguar Drivers' Club. Formed in 1956, the clubs’ headquarters are in Luton and it is the only Jaguar club officially recognised by Sir William Lyons.
With three levels of membership available, there are many benefits of becoming a club member and these include:
- Discount Insurance Scheme: members can take advantage of the Club's special insurance scheme, which includes up to 25% discount with Lancaster Insurance.
- Discount Scheme: members are offered discounts on many of the goods and services within Jaguar Driver.
- Jaguar Driver-your magazine: a prestigious colour monthly publication packed with interesting articles, topical news items and technical information.
- Free Technical Advice: Club experts are always pleased to offer help and advice.
- Official Recognition: the Club has a long and historic relationship with Jaguar Cars, which provides members with many exciting opportunities, such as factory visits, displays of rare vehicles for Club events and a car hire service for special occasions.
For more information on the club and membership, visit: www.jaguardriver.co.uk